Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bloody drivers


Now don't jump on the what is sure to be massive bandwagon, but this is NOT a rant about women drivers, however if the cap fits.........

You see the way i look at things is that if there is a button or lever, or something in your car it is there for a reason and generally needs to be used, also if you use it do so for the proper reason.

What really gets on my goat is when some moron decides to pull out in front of you, of course you are expected to be telepathic and know that they wanted to turn, if i didn't care about the car i was in, I swear i mow the swine's down, I would put my foot down, pop my head between my knees and say kiss my ass.

The other really annoying thing is when someone ( as they did today ) is signal, great start so far you found the lever, then decide not to turn or take forever to turn, seriously with cars today and power steering how hard is it to turn the wheel, you have decided to turn and you have warned me, so i slow down holding up the traffic to let them in, they do a, to me, to you, to me, to you game, make up your bloody mind and turn, I am about to go totally of the reservation, bloody turn, today!


See its not that difficult!

Perhaps I am being to harsh though, I just think that road safety is important, in fact I think after the age of 60 everyone should  be tested again every 2 years at their own expense.

I don't want to be sharing the road with lunnies, old dears you know the type struggle to see over the dashboard, the ones that only look forward because if the look to the side or behind them they will have forgotten why they are there and probably crash.

Not to sound to cruel or anything but if they don't continue to pass their test every 2 years, then remove their licence, they get a free bus pass anyway why do they need a car, its better for them to keep active, what else can they do anyway, drool!

Yikes i am going get in trouble from my folks on this one.

So if your a driver on the roads be considerate, signal and turn, not signal wait, wait, wait some more then turn, bloody turn.

See you on the A9

No comments:

Post a Comment